Last update 05 May 2021
To solve the error “The subscription is not registered to use namespace ‘Microsoft.AzureActiveDirectory’. See https://aka.ms/rps-not-found for how to register subscriptions”. Follow the below steps:
- From almost the top right corner, click on the icon highlighted below to launch PowerShell.
- Note that PowerShell will require an Azure Storage account. Azure will automatically create one if none exists (This can be deleted after this procedure).
- Once the PowerShell environment is ready, run the command – “az provider register –namespace Microsoft.AzureDirectory”
- You should receive a notification similar to the below
- Wait for some minute, and try recreating the B2C Tenant.
- You should have a page similar to my below page